Helicopter Skiing and Boarding in New Zealand
Breathtaking scenery, endless activities, and uncharacteristic hospitality all epitomize the country of New Zealand. Triple Point Expeditions has over ten years of experience in this beautiful country and we would love to show you all that it has to offer.
New Zealand is an island country in the middle of the South Western Pacific Ocean. Bordered on it's Western front, the Tazman sea, divides New Zealand from Australia by roughly 600 miles. The Southern Alps run the length of the South Island and create a winter playground for those seeking skiing and snowboarding in July, August, and September.
While exploring New Zealand the Southern Alps deliver some of the Southern Hemishpere's best skiing and riding. Storms come off the ocean and coat the mountains with snow just outside the townships of Wanaka and Queenstown. Set amongst stunning panoramics of mountians and lakes, these towns play host to numerous ski resorts, lodges, hotels, restaurants, and activities. The Southern Lakes region of New Zealand could quite possibly be the most beautiful place on earth.
Triple Point Expeditions has guided and explored the regions numerous destinations and can confidently recommend the areas most desired destinations. We've been to the lodges, skied the slopes, and sampled the local faire in order to provide you with the ultimate New Zealand experience.
An added bonus to New Zealand is the lands inherent adventurous spirtit and outdoor activity infrastructure. We promise you will have a multitude of exciting opportunities at your finger tips during your stay. Activities outside of helicopter skiing include: fly-fishing, mt. biking, hiking, wine-tasting, jet boating, sky diving, bungy jumping, surfing, rock climbing, white water rafting, and more. The list is truly endless and the area is built around providing visitors the experience of a lifetime.
• Heli-skiing in New Zealand's epic Southern Alps
• The best pilots and guides in the industry providing a stellar experience while maintaining your safety at all times.
• Luxury private lodge located in the heart of ski country
• Gourmet meals prepared by your very own private chef
• Numerous non-heli outdoor activities available upon request including: resort skiing, mountain biking, fly-fishing, sightseeing, skydiving, surfing and more
• Private vehicles provide transportation to and from lodge throughout the week
Why Choose TPX:
There are numerous operators out there. We have searched the globe and located what we believe is the best of the best. To enhance your trip we offer:
• A deep knowledge of NZ based on years of first hand experience
• Excellent guides who are passionate about safety
• Hands on support for every aspect of your trip
•Trusted advice and recommendations
• Safety focused and excellent guides
• Backend support and service
• Gear recommendations and sales
We know what you want and when to be there --we'll do our best to facilitate the trip of your life. Everything we do revolves around safety. It is paramount to everything else. We've spent years guiding, training and teaching around the world. You can trust TPX with what matters: choosing a destination, operator and guide.
Contact us directly for dates, booking questions, and pricing information.
Check out this film project we've worked on in New Zealand. It's a great example of what we can ski!